This position requires knowledge and experience of system software engineering with responsibilities including the delivery of system software, software qualification through the planning and execution of validation process in order to meet requirements while ensuring the highest quality of server SW products.
◆ Job Description
1. Two to five years relevant work experience in performing system software DEVelopment in a challenging and schedule driven R&D environment.
3. Experience of developing system software/library and/or web based products, and have the ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Prefer system software/library development experience with C#.NET.
5. Prefer web frontend development experience with Angular FRAMEWORK.
6. Experience of SW IDE dev, issue tracking, and/or version control tools (i.e. Visual Studio, Bugzilla, iSVN/Git).
7. Knowledge of x86 server HW/FW setup, configuration and FW validation process.
8. Must have basic English communication skills. (written and verbal)
9. Demonstrated ability to manage development work for multiple projects.
◆ Optional skillset
1. Knowledge of server thermal development process is a strong plus
2. Knowledge of server BMC FW is a strong plus
3. Knowledge of Python and/or other scripting languages