This position requires knowledge and experience of system software engineering with responsibilities including the delivery of system software, software qualification through the planning and execution of validation process in order to meet requirements while ensuring the highest quality of server SW products.
1. Two to five years’ relevant work experience in performing system software DEVelopment in a challenging and schedule driven R&D environment.
2. Experience of web frontend and/or backend development and have the ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
5. Experience of SW IDE dev, issue tracking, and/or version control tools (i.e. Visual Studio, Bugzilla, iSVN/Git).
6. Experience with system HW/FW setup, configuration and validation process. Basic knowledge of x86 server HW is preferred.
7. Must have basic English communication skills. (written and verbal)
8. Demonstrated ability to manage development work for multiple projects.
◆ Optional skillset
1. Knowledge of PYTHON and/or other scripting languages
2. Knowledge of LINUX boot environment and kernel is a plus
3. Knowledge of C/C++ and/or C# is a plus.
4. Knowledge of automation testing for web and system software is a plus.